BEST in Heal
Rich Daniels's Offical Website
Personal Training • Sport Specific Conditioning
Nutrition • Powerlifting • Bodybuilding • MMA/Jiu Jitsu • Self Defense • Bootcamp
"If you train like everyone else you're going to be like everyone else!" Take it to the next level!
NO contract! NO membership needed!
Whether you are looking to lose fat, gain muscle, reduce stress or increase your strength and flexibility, Rich can help. His one on one personal training will provide you with the guidance and knowledge you need to achieve the results you desire! Rich's experience ranges from training executives, law enforcement, fire fighters, competitive athletes for powerlifting, mixed martial arts, high school football players, teens and people just wanting to get in great shape. Rich has over 20 years experience in the strength and conditioning field.
Strength and Conditioning Coach, CPT
- Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Member of the College Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association (CSCCA)
- Handled the Strength and conditioning prep for MMA and BJJ Fighters for Art of Fighting, Grapplers Quest, Naga, FGL, Copa, Abu Dhabi Pro Trials, Fight Time Promotions, American Battle Championship, Championship Fighting Alliance, Absolute Fighting Championship, and Mixed Fighting Alliance
- Handled Nutrition and contest prep for athletes competing in WPO, NPC Bodybuilding, AAPF Powerlifting, WABDL Powerlifting, WNPF Powerlifting, APA Powerlifting
- 2 time Florida state deadlift record holder (Current record holder) 520lbs @ 165 bodyweight
- Multi bench press champion 465lbs @ 181 bodyweight (Former National record holder)
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Fitness physique model
- Motivational speaker
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Self defense instructor
- Writer for MMA Sports Magazine
Rich has a long competition history with several championships in the bench press and two state records in the deadlift. He is a nationally ranked powerlifter and competitive Jiu-Jitsu fighter. Rich shares his knowledge in strength training and nutrition along with over 20 years of experience. Rich will provide you with one on one personal training and a customized diet design to help you reach your goals. He has had many of his articles published online and in various magazines. His article Titled " No Limit workout for martial arts" was published in "MMA Sports Magazine" 2008, Core and punching power was published in "MMA Sports Magazine" 2008 ,his Conditioning article was published in "MMA Sports Magazine" 2008 , Strength and Conditoning in "MMA Sports Magazine" 2007, Nutrition article in "MMA Sports Magazine" 2007, his Bench Press Routine was Published in the June/July 2005 Issue Of "Monster Muscle Magazine, and was picked as the profiled athlete in "Men's Workout Magazine"
Serving the following areas
Fort Lauderdale, Weston, Plantation, Tamarac, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Sunrise, Cooper City, Davie, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, South Broward, North Miami Beach, Miami Beach / South Beach, Sunny Isle, Aventura, Bal Harbour, Key Biscayne, Brickell Area, Coconut Grove, Kendall, South Miami, Doral, Miami Lakes, North Dade and many more.....
South Florida Personal Training
For your FREE personal training consultation
contact us today!
We are now NAGA Accredited
The North American Grappling Association (NAGA)
The criteria to become accredited includes:
proper training facilities
a strong showing of sportsmanship at NAGA events
Training can be done at the following locations:
Training in your existing gym
Training at nearby park
Online nutritional support
Online workout design