Coach Rich Daniels
Background and Experience
- Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Member of the College Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association (CSCCA)
- Handled the Strength and conditioning prep for MMA and BJJ Fighters for Art of Fighting, Grapplers Quest, Naga, FGL, Copa, Abu Dhabi Pro Trials, Fight Time Promotions, American Battle Championship, Championship Fighting Alliance, Absolute Fighting Championship, and Mixed Fighting Alliance
- Handled Nutrition and contest prep for athletes competing in WPO, NPC Bodybuilding, AAPF Powerlifting, WABDL Powerlifting, WNPF Powerlifting, APA Powerlifting
- 2 time Florida state deadlift record holder (Current record holder) 520lbs @ 165 bodyweight
- Multi bench press champion 465lbs @ 181 bodyweight (Former National record holder)
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Fighter (NO GI)
- Fitness physique model
- Motivational speaker
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Self defense instructor
- Writer for MMA Sports Magazine
- RPS RAW bench press state record holder PRO Masters 341@198 bodyweight (current state record holder)
LA Muscle Sports Supplements
APT Pro Gear
2017 RPS Redemption Powerlifting- 1st Place (Current State record holder)
2013 Miami Jungle Cup- 8th place out of 64 teams
2006 Summer Slam Jiu-Jitsu (semi finals)
2006 NAGA Grappling Championships -1st place
2005 NAGA Grappling Challenge-1st place
2004 Grapplers Quest- 3rd Place
2003 NAGA Miami championship -(semi finals)
2005 Orlando Barbell Spring bench press-1st Place
Iron works bench press-1st place
2003 WABDL Florida state deadlift-1st place (Current State record holder)
2004 WABDL Florida state deadlift -1st place (Current State record holder)
2nd annual Barbender classic bench press -3rd place
Amelia island deadlift -1st place
APA bench press championships - 2nd place
APA Gulf coast bench press - 1st place
APA Thunder bay bench press - 3rd place
Barbender classic bench press - 3rd place
King of the bench - 3rd place
Seffner county raw bench press - 1st place
South Florida bench blast -1st place
South Florida spring bench blast -1st place
Ranked by "American Powerlifting Association" in the top 20
Ranked on the HIGHEST ALL-TIME 165lb deadlifts
Ranked by "Monster Muscle magazine" in the top 10
Ranked by "Powerlifting USA" in the top 100
Chosen To Be The "Athlete Of The Month" (June2005) For Lift For Life.Com (click for details)
Training routine "No limit" Workout for martial arts published in 2008 "MMA Sports Magazine"
Core and Punching Power article published in 2008 "MMA Sports Magazine"
Strength and Conditioning article published in 2008 "MMA Sports Magazine"
Profile published in 2007 "Men's Workout Magazine"
Nutrition article published in 2007 "MMA Sports Magazine"
Strength and Conditioning article published in 2007 "MMA Sports Magazine"
Featured in promotional ad for 2006 "Muscle Mania / Model Universe"
Bench Press routine published in 2005 "Monster Muscle Magazine"